I am SO tired today. I had a really productive day, and accomplished things I've been meaning to for a while, and tomorrow is going to be much the same. Lots to do.
I'm finding suitable substitutes for most of my cravings. Today I was really craving sweet, and watermelon was a really good and refreshing way of sort of staving that off. I know it has a lot of sugar, but at least it's natural sugar and mostly water so it kept me well hydrated.
For salt, I found a pickle to be super awesome. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE pickles. Never really can get enough, and for 5 calories it suits the salt craving just fine.
The only thing I haven't found a delicious healthy substitute for yet is the grease craving (i.e. fried foods and the double double I've been obsessed with for the past week) and let's face it, there's really not a way to do grease healthily. So I suppose I'll just have to train myself off. It's difficult.
- 1 piece whole wheat toast with Sugar Free Apricot Preserves ( 189 calories)
- Watermelon, 4 cups (182 calories)
- 2 oz Beef Jerky (140 calories)
- Spinach Salad with Light Raspberry Vinagrette (138 calories)
- Half a Salami Sandwich (326 calories)
- Dill Pickle (5 calories)
- 15 minutes of Cardio in the morning