In order to reward my efforts, I'm making mini-goals so that I'm never really wanting or miserable on this damn diet. So, today in order to give myself a present for reaching ten pounds within the month, I gave myself In N Out. So. Bloody. Good. And a fitting reward for my hard work!
- 1 piece whole wheat toast with Sugar Free Apricot Preserves ( 189 calories)
- 1 turkey sandwich with mustard on whole wheat bread (245 calories)
- 2 pickles (0 calories. Hooray for my sister picking up ones with less salt!)
- 1 glass 2% milk (195 calories)
- In N Out Double Double (670 calories)
- 1/2 of fries (shared with my sister 200 calories)
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade (8 calories)