After struggling for years with my weight, I decided that the best way to motivate myself was to share my journey with others. This means brutal honesty, folks, and you'll probably learn more about me than you ever needed to know. :D My story is not any different than all the other people out struggling with the same thing, but I'm going to show myself, and you, that this is possible. And I'm gonna document every moment to prove it.

Struggling with the same thing? Want to share your journey?
Please feel free to talk with me, either by sending a comment or by visiting my facebook page which you can get to by clicking that picture of me down below.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

DAY TEN: July 25, 2010

Weigh In: 236 lbs (Hello other pound. Nice to see you've gone.)

Food Intake:

  • Berry Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk (192 calories)

Okay. This I got to stop a minute to tell ya'll about. This little Yoplait Smoothie pack thing. I LOVE THIS THING. Half of this pack is a serving and it's only 70 CALORIES. Add one cup milk (or in my case Almond Milk) and VOILA! Insta smoothie. Now, I wanted a banana in mine, so I put one in with like a tablespoon of water to keep the consistency. Holy cow is this amazing! Super filling, super fresh and super satisfying! Also it's no fuss, I don't have to worry about what the appropriate measurements are or if it'll come out too sweet or not sweet enough, too thick or too watery. Absolutely perfect. I recommend this and will be getting more of them.
  • Tuna Sandwich on whole grain bread with tomatoes and onions in a balsamic vinagrette (560 calories)

1 comment:

  1. My mom loves those smoothies for the kids. :D I think she might pick up a large pack of them or something at Costco. They're pretty damn ingenius. :3

    ReplyDelete