Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I spent a couple days with my boyfriend and getting on the internet to blog wasn't really an option...
Let me say that he has been really really supportive of this whole thing, and that's making it about ten times easier. When we go out he pays attention to what I can or can't eat and gives me stories since he struggled with weight loss and beat it. He's inspiring and loving and I can't believe how lucky I am.
As far as eating out goes I had forgotten how incredibly difficult that is to do on a diet. I am craving grease and fat so much that I have dreamed of an In N Out Double Double two nights in a row now. I am missing my fried foods badly. But I'm going to soldier on and if I lose ten pounds by the end of this month I'll treat myself a little. That seems fair, right?
Anyway. Food content of the days I missed: 1 fruit smoothie (approx 250 calories) 1 omelette (about 350 calories), A Disneyland Lunch from the Wine Tratoria (Approx 600 calories) Mongolian Barbecue (approx 600calories) and on the second day I slept like ALL DAY and we ate when I finally woke up and I had a Barbecue Chicken Salad and Zucchini Bread and I was SO HUNGRY, I ate it all. (with all the avocado and dressing--1300 Calories)
- 1 Caramel Light Frappucino (90 calories)
- 1/2 sandwich Genoa Salami (326 calories)
- Chips and Salsa (151 Calories)
- White Bean Stew (135 calories)
- Milk, Two glasses, whole (292 calories)
- 40 minutes of Yoga, 12 poses through an instructional video. It was fun and actually really relaxing, though hard work. Some of those poses I broke a sweat. :D