After struggling for years with my weight, I decided that the best way to motivate myself was to share my journey with others. This means brutal honesty, folks, and you'll probably learn more about me than you ever needed to know. :D My story is not any different than all the other people out struggling with the same thing, but I'm going to show myself, and you, that this is possible. And I'm gonna document every moment to prove it.

Struggling with the same thing? Want to share your journey?
Please feel free to talk with me, either by sending a comment or by visiting my facebook page which you can get to by clicking that picture of me down below.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

DAY TWO: July 17, 2010

Weigh In: 243 lbs

Okay, so today was a little bit hectic, I left the house at like 9:30 to hang out with some friends and I grabbed breakfast on the go, and didn't have time for a workout this morning. Bad I know, and I should make it up but the heat outside today and getting my tattoos worked on (I'm FINALLY getting them colored folks!) made me really exhausted. I still plan to stretch and medititate tonight. I think I'll do some beginner's yoga for about a half hour or so.

That said, I am proud of myself. I had every opportunity to go get junk food today and I didn't. I drank my Diet Dr. Pepper and waited to eat until I got home. And saved money too! Yay!

I had a fine supper of leftovers, but lacked the healthy spaghetti squash that I made last night, so I used real pasta and it upped the calorie count by 200, yikes! And I had a cup serving size. One. Cup. Do you know how much pasta that is? Compared to the lots of squash I had last? Bleh, silly carbohydrates and their calories.

I also had a killer sweet tooth tonight, so I used more cream than I should have for dessert. Still completed the day under 2000 calories, though, so I did alright.
Food Intake:

(The Calorie Counter I use is iGoogle's)
  • 1 glass white grape juice ( 160 calories)
  • 1 piece wheat toast with peanut butter (266 calories)
  • Spaghetti with a red wine tomato basil sauce, mushrooms, zucchini and shrimp and Salad Caprese (890 Calories)
  • Strawberries and cream (462)
Total Caloric Intake: 1778

Fitness Log:

1 comment: